AGILE AND BEYOND.
Our unique approach to organizational change comes from Rethinking Agile. We take you on a journey to a deeper understanding of Agile really is. The whole course is Beyond Agile – it’s about how to create a Cultural and Leadership environment where Agile, Digital, DevOps and other new ways of working can thrive.
OUR UNIQUE OFFER
High Performance Culture
- Doing vs. Being Agile: Success requires the integration of Doing Agile and Being Agile. It’s a shift in Mindset.
- Damage Control: See the hidden organizational debt around safety, trust, and listening so that you can create a healthy ecosystem for success.
- Unlocking Metrics: Many of the metrics we report on are complicated and hindering success. Focus on the KPI’s that really matter.
- Mindset Shift: Simple and effective neurobiological shifts to clear unconscious programs that limit success. See them, Shift them.
- Sahota 4 A’s Conscious Leadership Model: take your leadership journey to the next level.
- Effective tools to create alignment, engage and energize people.
- Eliminate Resistance: Learn how to navigate conflict and friction within your organization.
- Transformation: Learn where it is failing and how to make progress in the face of complexity
- Sahota Playbook For High Performance: Use this step-by-step guide to create sustainable lasting success.
Michael K Sahota
Speaker, Trainer, Consultant & Author on Evolutionary Capabilities (Culture, Leadership, Change);
Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
Michael K Sahota, CEC, is a Thought Leader, Author and Speaker in the Agile Industry. Michael is the co-founder and CEO of SHIFT314 Inc.
Michael’s life’s work is a system to enable evolutionary capabilities in people and organizations to create high performance through Business Agility. He published the ground-breaking book An Agile Adoption and Transformation Survival Guide: Working with Organizational Culture. In 2018, he published Emotional Science: The Key to High Performance. Michael is working on his upcoming book on Evolutionary Change.